Top Ten Blogging Confessions
1. I have no idea how to use the common blogging sites Netgallery and Bloglovin. Even though I have an account, I have no idea what it is for let alone how to use it.
2. I have been blogging for a year and I still don’t have a clue how to make my design look more professional. I am still discovering new things every day such as InLinkz.
3. Sometimes I still get upset over the lack of comments on my actual reviews. Maybe one day will I get into the big blogging world!
4. I have contemplated giving up Mythology Monday more than once due to no one else joining in, however I stuck with it and hope for the future.
5. When I reviewed the first book that was requested by an author I was wary about saying anything bad to upset them….
6. I tend to sometimes write so many reviews at once that I get bored of reviewing. Note to self: Little and Often!
7. I sometimes take so long to get round to writing a review that I just cut that book off my list completely.
8. I am very behind in the books that are up and coming and current. To be honest I just read the backlog of books I have on my shelf at home and hope that I am promoting alternative old books for my readers instead of the new books out.
9. I am sometimes very bad at revealing spoilers. This is because I can’t help but have to discuss the big twists that make the book so spectacular. Just look out for the warnings in my post!
10. I run out of time to go and look at so many other blogs now. I used to read loads via email subscription. Now I can only fit in the odd couple here and there.