Top Ten Favourite Top Ten Subjects
Happy Birthday Top Ten Tuesday!
1. MyrninMorganville Vampires
“Myrnin turned away to pick up his Ben Franklin spectacles, balanced them on his nose, and looked over them to say,
“Don’t do drugs. I feel I ought to say that.”
“I didn’t say you were supposed to be okay with it, I just said I’m not sorry. But you know what I really am? Selfish, because I make bad choices that hurt you. Yes, I would rather have died than be human. I’d rather die right now than spend a handful of years with you, only to lose you when I’m too old and sick and miserable and you’re still you. I’d rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was, because that’s who I am, Elena, and I’m not gonna change. And there’s no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I’m wrong for you.”
“We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Oh, and a megalomaniacal headmaster, the world’s deadliest assassin, giant mutated plant monsters, an international cartel of supervillains, and the security forces of every country on earth, but other than that… just fear.”
2. I have been blogging for a year and I still don’t have a clue how to make my design look more professional. I am still discovering new things every day such as InLinkz.
3. Sometimes I still get upset over the lack of comments on my actual reviews. Maybe one day will I get into the big blogging world!
2. Artemis FowlFrom Artemis FowlHe is a genius, and seems like a great friend once you get to know him. He can help me form plans to get free of the island or if things get really bad we can use some of his plentiful money to burn and keep us warm.
3. Claire DanversFrom Morganville Vampires As well as being very clever and great at making things work (she can design us traps and water systems and stuff) she seems like a great person and is around my age so we can be best friends. And another bonus is that if we ever managed to get off the island she could take me to visit Morganville, I’d love to go there but more importantly she can introduce me to Myrnin….. ❤ ❤
2. Rick Riordan – 16 books
3. P.C Cast – 12 books
2. Hermione Granger Harry PotterI’ve always looked up to Hermione as a role model since I was very young (Yes I know she is a book character but it is better than looking up to a self-important celebrity that is made of plastic!) So I would be honored to have her at my table. I think that maybe she would want to sit with me as I tend to be very separate from the popularity rankings in the school and I like to learn as much as she does. Hermione has a lovely personality too and is very loyal, she has some of the best qualities I would look for in a friend.
It was a bit boring but I waited to find out the conclusion of the murder mystery so I trudged through it.
2. Under The Dome (Stephen King)
It was veeeeerrrry long and I don’t typically enjoy long books. It’s beginning made it hard for me to read as it was very slow going but I’m glad I did as it became fantastic!
3. Endure (Carrie Jones)
I didn’t want to have to see this series end. Unlike Wolves of Mercy Falls and Divergent it wasn’t well known enough to have a sequel and Unlike Maze runner it isn’t known enough to get a film. It was so hard to let it go that I put off reading this for over a year.
1. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe – C. S. Lewis
2. Charlotte’s Webb – E. B. White
3. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll
2. Rushed RomanceA Rushed Romance takes away all the fun out of the book and you have nothing more to look forward to then. I get bored easily after the first kiss if it has been rushed and lose interest in the book.
3. Pathetic Whimpering Girls and Goody Goody GuysThis is the worst! When a girl is a desperate, pathetic, damsel in distress I instantly hate her. I just want to grab her by her hair and shout ‘Stand up for yourself girl, you don’t need a guy do everything for you!’. And don’t get me started on the guys who are so perfect they can’t do anything wrong. I like a bad boy, a rebel someone who ACTUALLY HAS FLAWS!
2. My Books make me antisocialIf someone forces me to stop reading a good book I get very, very, Grumpy. I’m even worse if I was in the middle of a good part.Books also cause me to zone out and stop listinging, not speaking to anyone around me lost in my own world. So I miss things going on around me and look antisocial, doesn’t help with making friends much. If I have just finished an incredible Book and have fallen in a Book Coma just before I go out anywhere or have to be social. I don’t really speak to anyone and sit there depressed and silent Until I am distracted from the Book’s hold on me.
3. I love a real book but Kindles are just so comfortable…Books have a lovely smell and you can’t beat getting lost in paper. But they are so uncomfetable to read if you are laying on your back or in bed. You get achy hands but don’t want to stop reading even if it hurts. Kindles are light and soooo comfortable so I love my kindle a little too much…
2. Annabeth Chase Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
3. Tris Prior Divergent