Top Ten Hyped Books I’ve Never Read
1. 1984 George Orwell
2. Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) E. L. James
I don’t think I will ever read this book even though it is the most Hyped book that I know of. It just doesn’t seem like my type of read.
3. Eleanor & Park Rainbow Rowell
Shock Horror! I only found out who Rainbow was the other day but I have heard of this book before. I am now a big fan of her work so It probably will not be long until I do get round to reading one of the most Hyped books of her collection.
4. The Book Theif Markus Zusak
5. The Fault In Our Stars John Green
Ok, this is a kind of cheating entry as I have started reading it. But I havn’t gone past three chapters yet as i got distracted by another book so I havn’t technically ‘read’ it yet right? Anyway it is super hyped and I was told to read it by a few friends so I gave in although I am scared of how sad I have heard that it is.
6. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) Gayle Forman
7. Matched (Matched #1) Ally Condie
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Chbosky
I do actually own this book now so it probably will not be long until I do read it.
9. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) Cassandra Clare
10. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) Tahereh Mafi